Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Revolve Tour 2009!

Girls!


What a blessing it is to be apart of this young ladies ministry! Last weekend Mrs. Lisa and I took the girls to the All Access Girls Only Revolve Tour. Thank the Lord for Mrs. Lisa's availability and patience. She was with the girls most of the time because I was working a booth for the tour.


The girls had a blast. It was such a fun concert filled weekend. My heart is filled with Joy as I watch these girls grow. I learn so much from them as they yearn to be women of proverbs 31.








The girls enjoyed each others company listening the Chad Eastham speak on "guys" and Natalie Grant speak about the "All Access Pass".











Way to let your hair down girls!


It's nice to relax and be in the arms of your best friends for a whole weekend!











All Beauty Queens! On the Inside and Out!

























Who needs guys?

Some of my most favorite girls in the whole world! We can't wait until the next all girls event!


No comments: